Saturday, May 23, 2009

Family Pictures

For those of you who don't have a facebook and haven't seen these yet, I thought I would share some of our family pictures we got done. Thanks to Angie Starr Photography they turned out so cute, I love them. I felt bad dragging Angie out in the frickin heat and she was about to have her baby too. Thanks Angie! These are some of my favorites out of the bunch she took. It was hard to just pick a few so you get more than a few. =)



Jace did not want to take this picture and I love the drool cuz he is totally starting to drool more and side note my little man had his first fever the other night and it made me so sad. I think his gums are already starting to bug him.


















8 comments:

darbs said...

that orange door is fun. where is that?

Susan and Don said...

Love the pix!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness
- The RCB

Unknown said...

I so totally love them! You look amazing as always my beautiful sister in law! Love you tons- glad you had some time with Jon. SIDE NOTE- Jace is one of the CUTEST babies EVER who is missing his Unlce Nathan, Aunt Sarah, Hayden, and Lily. Thanks for sharing. I have been waiting.

Kamala Crockett said...

Those are so cute!! You guys look great!

dan and ashley said...

too cute! i have a facebook & im pretty sure we're friends! WHY havent i seen them?!

ANDERSONS said...

Oh my gosh you have such a cute family, I love the pictures! I need to get some family pictures done.

The Garlock's said...

So cute! Glad you can enjoy a couple of weeks together before he has to leave again!