Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More pics

So, for those of you who read my blog I will apologize for the fact that I will be posting a grip load of pictures of Jace for the next year on here. As you all know Jonathan is in Iraq and the computers are very slow, making it nearly impossible to open up file attachments if I were to email him pictures. The fastest way for him to view pictures is on my blog or on my facebook. Anyway, you all are going to have to see all these adorable pictures too as I journal the growth and everyday happenings for his Daddy.

Flippin the peace sign

The many faces of a newborn while about to get his diaper changed

Staring at his meme

Porter man giving him kisses

Some TLC from Morgan

So ticked at his mom for changing his diaper. He is so funny about getting his diaper changed. But the instant I pick him up he stops crying and snuggles in a ball on my chest. I love it.

He was smiling in his sleep and meme caught it on camera

See those big hands. I finally trimmed his nails so he doesn't claw his face up.

love his skinny feet

Snoozing the day away. He always finds a way to get his hands by his face. The other day he kept fighting me to cover his face while I feed him, which makes it impossible for me to see what I am doing. I had a hold of his sleeve while I nursed and when I looked down he had pulled his arm out of the sleeve and his little hand was up through his collar grabbing his face. He is so determined.

9 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

Oh, Jace is soooo cute! I love his cute eyes and skinny feet.

Anonymous said...

That picture of him smiling in is sleep is priceless!

- Craig

ANDERSONS said...

He is so adorable Emily, you have one cute little man on your hands!

Anonymous said...

Please do not apologize for posting dreamy pictures of your little man. I know that I enjoy them :) I am glad you are loving motherhood, I am sure you are just the perfect little Mommy. Congrats!

The Garlock's said...

Congrats, he is the cutest! And I love all the pictures, sounds like your having fun, can't wait til my lil man is here!

Lacey said...

Sorry for all my millions of comments on your blog! But I just can't help it. Jace is just so cute! I love that peace sign! ha ha He's so precious!

The Johnsons! said...

um... I love him! He is perfect! I knew you were going to make the most beautifulest little babies. congradulations, I'm so excited for you!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Adorable!! I love newborns. And keep taking pictures, they change so fast!

AMIT said...

He is very cute little baby.

Work from home