Jonathan, I thought I would actually post some pics with me in them for you. I know I have been posting mostly all pictures of just Jace, so just so you don't forget you have a wife too, here ya go. Love you!

Jace's first trip to lunch with the family. He slept the entire time and I wouldn't take his blanket off his car seat. Still paranoid about germs.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Beautiful pair.
-Craig
You look so good after having a baby!!! You can't even tell you had a prego belly a few weeks ago! You and your baby are so sweet!
So cute Em. So when are we going to go to the movies? I'm ready anytime! We did have so much fun at Magic Mountain, would have loved to have you come along!
What the heck! You don't even look like you just had a baby! You look awesome! I'm so glad we were able to see you and little Jace while we were in Az. He's so dang cute and I love being able to see you! Sounds like your doing well! Miss ya!
such a cutie pie! isn't it amazing how you can love someone so stinkin much :)
I can always count on you to post! I have to say you look awesome Emily!! Where is your belly! You dropped that weight so quick! I love these pictures!:) I am sure so does Johnathan!
Must be nice to be skinny again Im jealous! I swear you are so cute. I am sorry I still havent come over yet Maggie is just getting over her sniffles so for sure this week I will be coming by if you are not to busy.
I am so jealous you look so good for just having a baby a little over 2 weeks ago. Jace is so cute!
It's official. I hate you. You look so fetching HOT. Enjoy being able to lose the weight fast because as you get older (like me) your body isn't so forgiving. I'm still waiting for mine to fall off. So I hate you... and I'll repent later for hating you. Love you. Sarah
SO Cute! Did you even have that baby?! You look fantastic. Jonathan must be so proud to have such a cute son and beautiful wife.
I have to agree with everyone else...you look amazing! Lucky girl!
And your babe is absolutely adorable. It's so fun havin' a little man, I bet your little guy brings you so much comfort while Jon's away.
I am with Kinzi! You look ridiculously good! You gotta teach me how to do that when i start havin babies! Your little man is SO beautiful! I love you and miss you so much! Hope everything is going so good for you!
Post a Comment