I have been trying for days to upload a slide show that I made but for some reason it will not upload. So, instead I will just put up some of the pics from it. Anyway, Jace had a his check up yesterday and he grew!!! He was 5.15 at four days old and now at three weeks he weighs 7.2. The doc was really impressed with that and said he was a good eater. Thank goodness cuz as a mom you really freak out if your child is eating enough or not. He is in the 25 percentile for his head and weight and the 75 percentile for his height. On another note my sweet husband sent me flowers today for Valentines Day and with a very sweet card. Thanks Babe for thinking of me all the way from Iraq, I know holidays mean nothing to you guys over there, so it was nice to know you thought of it for me. I love my new little family of three so much and can't wait to see you in May.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
These pictures are great! Oddly enough, when I was listening to the radio in the car today they mentioned flowers for V-day and at that moment, I was willing to bet that you were getting some from Jon. It's not too incredible an insight though as I was present when he ordered them last deployment. I hope your day's a good one this year with Jace to keep you company.
-Craig
Oh what a little sweetie I need to get maggie over there so we can take pics with them! He is so cute and tiny I love it. He is the perfect size for cuddling!
i need that man!
Cute pictures of Jace. It looks like he's flexing his muscles... definitely Jonathan's kid! Glad Jonathan thought of you... real shocker since he's into you Em! I mean, even your Christmas while you were dating... he loves to get you things to make you smile... okay and I loved shopping for them. And I love Lacey with dark hair. And her hair is getting long. She's gorgeous!
Nice one.
Work from home
Post a Comment