
He just looks so cute in this. Even the shoes have camo on the side

Jace meets baby Bentley (Natalie's little girl)
Natalie and Jonathan were good friends in high school so now Jace and Bentley can be buddies too.

I told you babe he was all bundled up in a hat, mittens, and booties

Jace meets another friend Maggie (Chelsea's little girl)

And Steph's little one Harlee

And he got to meet GG for the first time.
He even put on a show with a serious diaper explosion for her

He is just too cute. I swear I can't stop with the pictures.
8 comments:
He looks great in the cammo turtle pants. I thought for a second it looked like Jace has male pattern baldness in that one aswell. There's no reason for you to stop taking pictures and putting them on here, so stop making excuses:P
-Craig
I cannot believe how big he is and so stinking cute. Congrats Emily he is adorable, and you look fantastic, congrats!
ok he is so cute! I just want to squeeze him! Of course Maggie looks real happy in that picture! I just love her grouchy butt!
The picture with Maggie, Jace looks like Jonathan. Finally! A little of my brother in that kid. He's so freaking cute. But I have to be a concerned aunt and say that I think he has too many girlfriends at such a young age. Nat's baby is gorgeous!
Could he not be any cuter!!!! Love all his pictures. I have to see him in person. You look awesome too!!!
Oh Em, he is so sweet...I am so happy for you! And you look SOOooooo good ;) Miss you~
Awe! He is so cute!!! Emily You are SOOOOOOOO skinny!!! What is your secret!!!! You seriously look smaller than before you were pregnant. How is that possible????
Sweet new background. Though, I don't think Jace is going to thank you for parading his naked butt around the internet when he's older:-) It's cute though.
-Craig
Post a Comment