Thursday, January 1, 2009

woo hoo

So, I will be 36 weeks on Sunday and had a doctors appointment yesterday. The doc said he is head down, which I already knew cuz he has been basically from my second trimester on. He also said I am dilated to a one (nine more to go) and the cervix is softening. Yippee, my little man is getting all ready to come out and play. I now see the doctor once a week until he's born. Jonathan and I went over our name list again and have it narrowed down to four names. I know, four is a lot, but I just like them all. Maybe once I see him, then I can decide which name fits him best. Wish us luck on deciding. Oh, and Happy New Year to everyone.

8 comments:

Joanna said...

happy new year boo, love you. love your names. just name him all four.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Em. Better not name him all four; I don't think it will fit on his ID later.

-Craig

Lacey said...

that is exciting! That is cool you are already getting ready (physically) I bet he comes a little early. Do lots of walking, lol! I SO wish I could be there with you when he is born, dang it. YOu better have TONS of pictures and video. Love ya, sorry about the heartburn too.

TheShumWAYS said...

Oh the countdown... this is probably the hardest part in my opinion, thinking they could come any day. But I LOVE the anticipation of when is it going to happen. I think it is one of the only real happy surprises in life. Good luck! I think it helps to name them after you see them, and you'll just feel which one is right. How is it going to work with Jon, does he get to be on the phone or does it depend on when labor hits?

Tifani said...

Yeah it is getting close and I am so excited for you guys!!! YIPPY!!!! Good Luck with it all and i can't wait to see the little guy!!! Love ya tons
Tif

Lyndsay said...

Good Luck with everything Emily! Cant wait to see the final product!!! :)

Heather said...

Yay, you're getting so close! I have to admit, I'm kinda jealous!

So what are the name choices?

ANDERSONS said...

36 weeks wow, time goes by fast, I remember when you posted when you told everyone you were pregnant. I am so sorry I missed your baby shower, I even got something for your little man. You need to let me know how I can get it to you, I even can send it in the mail, just let me know! So what did the doctor tell you about the heartburn? And thats good to hear he is already in the right poistion.