Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stephanie's Baby Shower

We had another one of our fun little friend baby showers for Stephanie this time. She is due on Feb. 14Th, yes the day of love which Jamie is really happy about. It was another fun day filled with yummy food, desserts and friends. And of coarse adorable baby girl outfits.
Can't wait for our kids to play together and then someday fall in love, ha ha.

Some of the gals who attended.
Chelsea, Calli, Amelia, and Jamie

Precious little cardigan

Leah holding baby Maggie, she is quite the baby hog which works out since Maggie loves her to death. She kept her happy the entire time. I have a feeling she will be saving me on days that I need her the most.

more of the girls
Stephanie, Jamie, Leah, Melanie, Nicole

Us yet again comparing our bumps. Good thing I was wearing black huh, cuz I am about to pop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but that looks like it's going to hurt way too much. My hat's off to you women.

- Craig

Leah Fitts said...

nice picture! i love babies what can i say...... and i cant wait to whisper your lil man to sleep.