Thursday, January 22, 2009

New hair cut and headbands

So, Leah came over today and did my cut and color for me so I would be all ready to have this baby. I am in love with my hair cut as usual and it's going to be so easy to do after the baby gets here. Also, I have been obsessed lately with making head bands and clips. I made some for Leah for her birthday and we decided today that we needed more supplies to make more. I thought I would show you how cute they are turning out.


Here are a few that I made yesterday. Not bad for my first try and they have only gotten cuter. My pile has now tripled in size and I can't wait to try them out in my nieces hair. I will post more pics of the ones we made today later.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very creative, miss. It's amazing how the overload in the colour of the headbands seems to make everything else grow dim.

-Craig

dan and ashley said...

how cute! now hurry up & have that babe!

ANDERSONS said...

Love the cut, its so cute, I wish I could pull off short hair. ANd I love the head bands they are so cute,you will have to tell me how you make them.

The Garlock's said...

So cute, love the hair. You always look great with any cut you have!

Sheri said...

So cute Emily! I can't believe your little guy will be here any day now. So crazy! You're gonna be a great little momma. Good luck w/ everything!

Lyndsay said...

Where do you find all these cute flowers?

TheShumWAYS said...

Way cute, but I could never pull them off! Too bad Jace can't wear them.. oh well he'll have a cute momma---congrats