Here are some of the photos from my "girlfriend" shower that was on Saturday. It's fun doing a separate thing with all us girls. Then we can all actually hang out and chat. And of coarse eat yummy food. Just wanted to say thanks to Leah and all the gals that helped out. It was so super cute and tons of fun. I love you guys so much.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Best looking pregnant women ever, and look at that smile: glowing!
-Craig
love it!
Aren't showers the best?! You are so cute and I love all your clothes...so stylish. Sounds like your little guy is going to be here real soon. I can't wait to hear all about him and find out what you name him.
Emily, have you given any more thought to the four name quartet I suggested? I think it would work.
You look so cute, I was sitting here looking at these with Grady on my lap and he said "huh, Em, Mimis" it was cute.
Hey, I am so sorry I couldn't make it. Mo got this crazy rash all over his body so I had to take him in. I still have something for you. let me know where I should drop it off at. (email me)
Laura
Post a Comment