Hold onto your seats, I am uploading a ton of pics from my last trip with my Aunt and Uncle and Becca. We had tons of fun despite me being sick and I miss my crazy buddy Becca already.
Here is our Navi "Nancy" taking us the route she believes to be best. Only problem is we are driving on a sidewalk, then through a pedestrian tunnel in the Castle Gardens. It was hilarious people were staring at us like we were insane. Hey we just followed Nancy and actually made it to our Hotel without any polizei. Jon only had to move one pedestrian barrier.
The only thing stopping us from driving through, good thing Jon got out and moved it cuz there was no turning back.
This is the insane night of the Spain vs. Germany game. We were in Munich at the famous Beer Garden.
The Luge ride that nearly took Becca's life. This was before the crash. She was going really fast and banked a corner and then spilled out of her cart and got roughed up.
So, if you know me then you know I am obsessed with movies and especially old ones and musicals. I grew up watching Sound of Music nearly every Sunday, I can't even count how many times I have seen it. So, of course being in Salzburg we had to go on the Sound of Music tour and see where they filmed. I have a ton of pics from different scenes like the Van Trapp mansion and the church they were married in . But I decided not to bore you all with my obsession. So the above pic is from the gardens they filmed the scene singing "Do Re Mi".


















5 comments:
These pictures are so cool! You get to travel to the coolest places ! I swear you don't even look pregnant! How far along are you???
It looks like you had so much. So how is being pregnant and how far along are you now?
i love seeing all the pics. . especially the sound of music ones. good times!!
I love all the pics!
Just peeked on your blog again! Wow, the pics are great. Looks like Becca got some pretty bad skin burns, poor thing. You are having the time of your life. I can't tell you how many people would love to have the opportunity to see and do the things you're seeing and doing. Have a wonderful time while you're in Germany Emily. Hope you get over the sickness thing soon. It's really fun to check in on your blog every once in a while. Tru is starting to show really well now. We're so excited for these twins to arrive. She is having a boy and a girl, one of each! How 'bout that!
Post a Comment