Thursday, July 17, 2008

SYTYCD!!!!!!!!

I am obsessed with this show. I can't get enough of it. This season is so good and it has been so hard picking favorites this year. The choreography is AMAZING!!!!!!!

3 comments:

[re]becca said...

haha wow, bored post much?
jk i would too if i was stuck in deutchland all by myself with nothing to do.
so i was going to talk to you again after laura but she said goodbye haha so maybe i will call you again. just dont be disappointed when its me and not your mom! :P
love ya.

Lacey said...

I LOVE this show too, I am really dissapointed that Comfort is back and Kherington is gone. Although I don't think Kherington was the BEST she is WAY better and more enjoyable to watch then Comfort. They should have just had Jessica be the girl gone for that week and not brought her back, UGH! Oh well, I love Courtney and Chelsie and Katee, and Twitch and oh forget it I love them all.

Sarah said...

I so agree! And I hate reality shows. I am now addicted to this show. There was a dance a couple weeks ago that Will and Jessica did to Heart's ALONE. It was so freaking HOT and seductive. The one part when her leg is wrapped in his shirt and then he pulls her into him. YES! It is the best show EVER!