Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pics from the trip

Monaco


Beautiful Interlaken, Switzerland


Driving through the Alps

"In Loving Memory of the Beloved Bikes"


La Cinque Terre

Love the buildings in the Cinque



The most unusual sleeping arrangement in a Hostel I've ever experienced. It's always fun when you wake up next to old hairy legs and a French dude farting throughout the morning. These beds were so weird how they were all connected. Usually you at least get some privacy with a normal bunk bed.
The view from our Hostel room was worth it though!



My studly husband waiting in line at the ATM.


Jo climbing behind the waterfall. Switzerland is so gorgeous with so many waterfalls.

11 comments:

Leah Fitts said...

Okay i miss you and jon and jo! it looks like you had so much fun. and you also have the baby glow! where are you going next with your aunt and uncle? also your can is hot! love ya!

Leah Fitts said...

i meant car..... is hot..... but your can is too

Flaherty Fam said...

I am so jealous! What a fun trip. I am sorry you are not feelig well. I don't really have any advice since I've never been prego, but I can't imagine feeling that way. d

The Garlock's said...

Looks like fun! That sucks about your bikes, I can't believe that. Traveling is fun but sometimes sucks. When we were in London they shut our bank cards off so we didn't have any food for almost two days! And I hear ya on the whole husband thing acting like their still teenagers, lol.

Lacey said...

Those are such pretty pics! That whole bed situation is so funny : ) ha ha

Kristen P. said...

I love the pictures. You two get to do some pretty amazing stuff! I wish you were gonna be at sherwood who is gonna teach the dance?? i guess it's up to me big belly and all LOL!!

Chance and Sarah said...

How fun. It is so gorgeous there. Chance and I have done some traveling but we want to do more outside the country. I'll have to get the places to go from you.

Anonymous said...

you are beautiful! and i'm sure you're going to be all belly. hope you're feeling better!!

Lifes Delish said...

Had to check out your blog! Congratulations on your little Anderson! So jealous of the living in Europe thing... except for that hostile yikes! Glad you are doing well and morning sickness does eventually go away, just never fast enough!

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

Hey Ems, Craig and I were in Italy last year and spent a day in Cinque Terre. It was so neat to see the pics of you and Jon there. Wasn't it cool? I especially loved all the cats roaming around, and that it was only acessible by train. It seemed more primitive and special to me. We really enjoyed it. You're so cute. Hope you're feeling ok. Love, Nancy

BethanysBlog said...

Hey emily, it is Bethany. i love your blog is is cute. i have a blog too it is bethany32sblog.blogspot.com. check it out. Love ya lots <3 Bethy Boo