Monday, June 23, 2008

Only cuz it's you Leah!

Here Goes: How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 Joys:
1. My Nieces and Nephews
2. TV Junkie
3. My family and friends
3.Fears:
1. Answering the phone when Jon is in Iraq (freaks me out big time)
2. Being a passenger in a car when driving in the mountains by cliffs (drives Jon nuts)
3. Losing a loved one (especially my mom)
3 Goals:
1. Striving to be as good a mom as mine was
2. Would love to take some college classes (English or writing)
3. Not to be so hard on myself
3 Current obsessions/collections:
1. Bachelorette ( love this show and love Jesse)
2. Picking out baby names
3. Reading (Just finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer which I enjoyed and would recommend and now am reading Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner, which is interesting to read while Pregnant.
3 Random/Surprising Facts about yourself:
1. I paint my toenails then chip it off and repaint them nearly every other day.
2. I am OCD about making calenders and writing details in for each day and then crossing off each day. Plus I love making To Do Lists and crossing off the accomplished tasks.
3. I remember every dream I have when I wake up including nearly every detail. Last nights dream consisted of Leah, Jo, Chelsea, Stephanie and I in the mountains going down these huge mud slides where I then had to hurry up to my doc appointment with my mom and I arrived covered in mud. Oh, and I gave Jo my cell phone to hold and then immediately took it back and handed it to Stephanie saying "Jo I just don't want you to lose it" where she then laughed and agreed. It was filled with plenty of other random details that I will spare you. But if you ever want a good laugh I'll tell ya about my crazy dreams.

I tag, Lacey, Sarah Kay, Sarah Cox, Mary Palmer

10 comments:

Leah Fitts said...

Your tellin me about the hair... have you seen me! All i can say is i cant wait until your home! Until then we are both ugly!

The Lake's said...

Oh my gosh you and your funny dreams! The one about me and Brody(from the Hills)that was pretty funny too! I find out what I am having on July 10! It seems like it is taking forever especially since everyone else that is pregnant and due the same time already know what they are having! So are you feeling any better? have you been to the doc recently? Miss ya, cant wait to see you I bet you will have the cutest little belly ever!

Unknown said...

Totally responded to you ON MY page....lol. AND it was a LONG one...so you'll have to read it on my page cause I'm not writing it again!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean- just from the 2 weeks I've been in....I went the first day and came home crying thinking there is NO way. It was so overwhelming. BUT, my instructor told me that she can tell immediatley if someone is going to be good just in how they hold their comb and shears. Then she told me that just by watching me, she could tell that I am going to have "creative" hands....which gave me the little boost of confidence that I needed. It's a lot...but, I am going to LOVEEEEEE doing Lily Bean's hair...and actually Hayden's. You should see how long it is! He wants to grow his hair long and it is SO getting there....funny kid. BUT, Hayden seriously has ABSOLUTELY beautiful hair. Anyhow, I'm yammerin' and I have to get going. Love ya' Em

Aunt Tawnya said...

Okay just so you know I also love Jesse on the Bachelorette. It looks like you had a great trip. The pictures are great! Hope you are feeling good. I am going to miss you so much at Taya's wedding.
I hope you will be home soon after your baby is born so Auntie Tawnya can spoil him/her. Love you Em!

Lacey said...

Em you crack me up. I LOVE the Bachlorette too! As for Grady's hair, it just keeps getting more and more blonde.

Yolanda said...

Hey Lady! I just finished The Host a few days ago too! That was definitely the longest book I've ever read, but I thought it was pretty good. Weird story and ideas but I was happy with how it turned out. I'm so jealous of ALL the beautiful country you get to see all the time, you are so lucky you get to do all that before you have babies. Talk to you later dawling!

ANDERSONS said...

Your so funny! I am the same way about calendars and making to do lists, my husband thinks I am so weird that I do that.

Taya said...

Hey Em thanks for your comment on my blog... I wish so bad you were here for the wedding. I miss ya like crazyand I will definitely get lots of pics for you. Oh and I wanted to get your address so i can at least send you an invite. But I love ya and hope you are doing SO good and my little nice/nephew is too!

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

Ems, This is Nancy Crocker, Truly's mom. I ran into Jon's cousin, John Elliot, today. He told me you were pregnant!! Congratulations. I'm really happy for you both. I called and told Tru and she has some good advice on a prescribed medication she takes for nausea that's ok to take when you're pregnant. She's going to let you know about it. Her babies are still hanging in there! She still has some complications you can read about on her blog. Well, I want you to know that I absolutely loved reading your last entry. We are very much alike. My joys(family), fears(answering the phone in the middle of the night), losing a loved one, esp. my husband, the OCD!... making lists and crossing off completed tasks, and I always remember my dreams. That was fun getting to know you. Enjoy Europe! What a great time in your life, and again congrats to you and Jon! Love, Nancy PS You look great and Jon is super handsome!