Still sick, had my first violent throw up and then some. Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. Sorry if I don't comment back to everyone. I basically haven't moved off the couch since Sunday. We leave on Friday for Switzerland, Italy then France so wish me luck. It should be very interesting traveling while feeling like crap. At least we are driving and can pull over to throw up. =)
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
congrats to you too! i saw your post like the day i posted mine and forgot to comment! we're the same- i think how far along are you?? yikes- i just read everyones comments on your first sick post! i'm with all these people that food just doesn't sound good! i haven't thrown up yet but have that feeling most days- all day! i have those preggie drops- i don't notice a real difference with them and crackers don't even sound good my cousin did tell me to keep peppermints in my purse and those i do notice help.. good luck with your trip! i definitely feel better while i'm working- keepin my mind off of it so maybe your trip will keep you distracted! hopefully leah doesn't see my running by her window any time soon (to the bathroom!)
crap em... i am so sorry. i love you..... does that make you feel better? hahaha. call me soon cant wait to hear about the trip!
That sucks! I was hoping you wouldnt get to sick! Sorry, luckily it doesnt last the whole pregnancy!
Congratulations Em! Our babies will be the same age. Yeah... Nausia is no fun! Mine only lasted a month or so... but I was lucky that I never threw up! I would keep crackers by my bed.. and toast seemed to do the trick sometimes! Good luck! Me and my hair miss you! :)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! The sick phase is so nasty, but luckily it only lasts the 3 months or so. At least for me it did, the first day of feeling pretty normal was the best day ever! I don't have any suggestions because nothing made me feel better and everybody is so different so good luck!
Em....I remembered eating lemons seemed to help. BUT, maybe, that was just in my head...but I ate TONS with Lily. LOVE ya! SO SORRY!!! I wish could tell you some miracle trick to get rid of it.
Hey Em. Has anybody told you about Ginger Pills? Rick and Laura told Teresa about taking it when we went SCUBA diving (boat rocking makes Teresa sick)! And it works! You have to take them 1 or 2 days before the trip to load up your body before the trip to help your sickness. It will NOT hurt your baby. And if Jonathan makes you sick, we can't help you with that one!!!
i'm so excited you are having a baby.. .this is the crappy part, it's all worth it! (keep telling yourself that!) hope the sickness fades away soon!
Em I am so so sorry and I told Brian that I need to fly to Germany right now so that I can just devote all my time to taking care of you!! hang in there sweetie i love ya
Oh yeah and DON"T let yourself get dehydrated either. Doctor Huish told me that if you go 6 hours or more without being able to keep anything down you are probably getting dehydrated. Sometimes sweetie just getting fluids make you feel so much better. just be careful love ya call if you need anything please
So I haven't been reading blogs the last couple of weeks, so my congrats are a little late, but CONGRATS! That's so exciting. I think its safe to say it will be the most beautiful child in the world. I'm sorry you're sick - NO FUN! Are you going to Interlaken while you're in Switzerland? I highly recommend it - its beautiful and full of fun things to do.
Post a Comment