Sunday, June 1, 2008

And then there was THREE!

So, I wasn't planning on announcing this yet besides to family but it seems like more people than I thought have heard the news through the grapevine. Yep, it's been confirmed Baby Anderson is on it's way ( in 9 long months that is). I am due Feb. 2nd and we are super excited to enter this new and scary phase of life.

28 comments:

Leah Fitts said...

ahhhhhhhh i can tell people now! ya ya ya ! i love you and dont worry ill be there soon too and we will be big and fat together!i love you soo much em.

The Garlock's said...

That is so exciting, i'm so happy for you two! Congrats :)

Jess said...

Let me tell you that you've gotten preggers at the PERFECT time!! No matter what the weather, (here it's obviously HELLISHLY hot) you're going to be "big preggers" during the cooler months...which equals a far less miserable pregnancy. I had my little Dilly-Bug on Feb. 8th (the exact due date my OB predicted...creepy) and I can tell you first hand that it's not going to be that bad. :)Plus you'll forget anything that blew the second the little one's here. Congratulations darling!!

Teresa & Dee said...

Hey Jonathan or Em, put your telephone number somewhere on Jonathan's mother's myspace page so she can call you. We have a land line that allows international calls, so we can call you before she and I move back to Virginia again.

Lindsee said...

Congratualtions!! How exciting!!!

MenloveClan said...

EMMIE LOU!!! holy moly I am so excited for you guys!! it is about stinking time, My daughter is going to grow up with NO friends:) I just love how wonderful this news is! Yipee! how are you anyway, I miss you!!!

ANDERSONS said...

Thats is so exciting, I am so happy for both of you guys. Having a baby is so much and it is sich a experience for a couple.

Taya said...

I am finally going to be an aunt!!! Woo hoo!Congrats I am so excited for you guys. How freaken good lookin is that kid going to be! Holy moly!! I love you!

McKinzi said...

Ahhhhh! I'm so excited for you! You are gonna be the cutest little pregnant lady in the world! Congratulations! Love you!

Heather said...

You'll love being a mama, it's so much fun! Congrats!!!!!

Heather said...

You'll love being a mama, it's so much fun! Congrats!!!!!

Aunt Tawnya said...

Okay now you made me cry!!!
I am so happy for you. You will be the cutest prego girl and the cutest mommy. Miss you Em. We will miss you this summer at the wedding.
Love you Tons
Congrats to you and your hubby!

Sarah said...

I love you. You crack me up. I would like pictures though of how darling you look. You will be my role model for when I get pregnant again. You will look adorable. How are you feeling? How is Jonathan? I bet he is so excited. He will be a great dad. Plus, now he has lots of knowledge to pass down to the little one... like how to shoot thru water.

OurFamily said...

congrats!! britton sent me the email jon sent him a few days ago, i'm so excited for you!

Rooney Family said...

I am so excited for you. I hope your pregnancy goes well. I loved being pregnant. You do get uncomfortable but you will miss feeling the baby move in your tummy once it's over. Enjoy it while it lasts. It's the best! Congrats!

Laura Davis said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. You will have to tell me what you need or come see me next time you are in town and stock up on baby stuff. So what are you secretly hoping for?

Laura Davis said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. You will have to tell me what you need or come see me next time you are in town and stock up on baby stuff. So what are you secretly hoping for?

The Lake's said...

YEAH!! I am sooo excited we all get to be pregnant together!!! Maybe you will have the baby on abby's bday(feb.5) I am due nov. 16 I am hoping you will be back before i have the baby cause i will need you there!! have you been sick at all?

The Haslam Family said...

I am so happy for you guys!!It is going to be so much fun for you two. You guys will be great parents. I can tell you will be the best mom you always blog about your nieces. I love that. Congrats. Hope you have been feeling well. Hang in their.

Rosemary said...

Congratulations! Yeah, it totally sucks when you find out right away because you have to wait FOREVER for the baby to come, especially if its your first one. If you already have one you're too busy so its comes fast. And Jesse is right, being due in Feb has got to be sweet because all three of mine came (and are coming) in July. It totally blows, especially here in good old blazin Mesa. But good luck, it is scary but you just kind of figure it all out as you go along.

The Lake's said...

Hey girl dont worry about not feeling pregnant yet! I usually dont start to feel pregnant til about 7 to 9 weeks thats when it will hit ya! hopefully you dont get sick though, but you will be real tired so get lots of rest before the baby comes!! it will be here before you now it! Love ya!

Amelia Johnson said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Too bad you are all the way across the world. I'm so excited for you though! YAY!

dan and ashley said...

congrats girl!

RegaNater said...

Your lucky I love you no matter what, because I found out through my friend Carrie that barely knows you, needless to say I was freaking out! I really am excited for you.
Congrats girlie!!!!!

Brittany said...

Congrats girl!! Your baby is going to be so freaking gorgeous!

theniufamily said...

YAY. Congrates. I am so excited for you guys!

Flaherty Fam said...

OMG...congrats!!! That is so exciting. I think February is a perfect month to have a baby. I hope you have a good pregnancy. So, will your baby be born in Germany then?

Yolanda said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED FOR YOU! The day has finally come, congratulations! I want to cry, for real. I can't believe I didn't check your blog earlier this month, I've been missing out on super important info. I love you like crazy, you're so sweet and you'll be such a sweet and loving Mama. I really wish I could see you more. What sex are you hoping for? And I'm so sorry you're sick, that blows. Tell your hubby congrats too, you'll have adorable children. Love you love you love you! xoxo