So, I had my official first day of being sick today. It was really no fun and felt like puking all day. I never actually threw up though just kept gagging and nearly throwing up. I had to get up a few times in church. So, needless to say by the end I had a few moms asking me if I was prego. I was shocked that it was that obvious. Anyway, wish me luck and please any tips on morning sickness would be great. I know they say to eat but every time I try to eat I feel worse and can barely get my food down with out losing it.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
OH, Em SO NOT FUN!!! That puking business is THE WORST! My doctor told me to eat ginger...ginger snaps. Keep them with you in your purse, by the bed, etc. UGH! Glad I am not in your shoes, it's the pits!
Oh no! I'm so sorry! That really stinks. I know it sounds weird, but it's really been working for me...suck on candy! The best are FIRE jolly ranchers, I go through a bag in like 2 days. Hope you feel better!
crap! That is nooo fun. I am so sorry! I hope it goes away soon. Ps. you have to call me i have some funny things to catch you up on. I love you!
Congrats on being pregnant!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you....Can't wait to read on and hear how the pregnancy goes : ) Good luck!
Man that sucks, thats how I was I was always sick like I was going to throw up but I never did, I think that was cause I refused to let myself cause I dont like to. But try crackers like saltines or ritzs and just nibble on them, they worked for me. Good Luck, Hope you find something thats works for you!
It is so horrible when you feel like that but the good news is that feeling will usually go away around week 13 or 14 so you have something to look forward too. Eat crackers!!!!! I hope you feel better soon!!! Miss you!
Love you!
A huge congrats to you!...but no fun that you are sick. That's a bummer. I can't wait to see what you are having. Whatever it is it will be adorable i'm sure!
It is your bad sister in law. I have been meaning to say (CONGRADULATIONS)!!!!!!!!!
I am excited for you both, my brother is a daddy now and you a mommy, soo cute. I can't wait to see him with the baby. And watch his actions. It was just like yesterday we were climbing trees or walls together.
On your morning sickness, try eating plain foods. I always got sick with foods that were seasoned or had a sauce. Or I just hardly ate. Everything was gross to me, even the smell of Sarahs pantry made me sick. It never had a smell before, her place is always clean. Anyways hope you get filling better and that it doesn't last long like some peoples do.
Love you both
Mary
It's Mary sorry it is anonymous I couldn't find my blogspot password. I am very behind on all my pictures. I am introuble with my family I am disowned right now.
By the way it looks like your having a blast there, I wish we could go exploring too bad tickets are too much.
love ya all mary
See I told you that you would start to feel pregnant, unfortuneately your sick! To keep me from throwing up I had to drink gingerale or 7up. I couldnt eat at all either but the soda helped and suckers or hard candy can help. they make preggie pops which are great for nausea, if you cant get them there you can order them onine! so sorry girl! the best thing is to sleep, sleep all day if you can get away with it!
Oh Emily!!! I am so happy for you!! This is so exciting. I know the third amigo is going to be such a cute little rascal! Well I am sorry about the puking, thats no fun, but I love you and am so excited for you!
HEY! Congrats on being preggo! You guys are going to be great parents!
Emily, I am so happy for you! Can I just tell you, you are going to have the cutest stinking kid!! Congrats to your new family. I hope you start to feel better...just remember it will all be worth it when you are holding your baby for the first time!!!
the two greatest things in the whole world that helped my morning sickness (and boy it was HORRIBLE) was ginger ale cuz i had a hard time mustering up the courage or energy to eat something. but when i did feel like eating something, ritz crackers cuz they're less messy and salty (which leads to early bloating btw) and personally i think they taste better.
try those and let me know if they work as well for you as they did for me. there were days when i'd literally hang out in the bathroom with a radio, a good read, a puzzle book and a pillow cuz i kept dry heaving. it sucked.
xo,
jess
Post a Comment