Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm Back!

One last picture of us together for the month. I am now home in AZ and it is great seeing everyone. I just wish my hott hubby was here with me. It's only been one day and I miss him so much. Good thing a month is easy breezy for us after the last 2 years of being apart. I love you babe, and despite what you might think I am missing you, even though it is nice being in AZ. Kinda bitter sweet I guess. My flight was tremendously long and exhausting. I was flying stand by and made my first connection but not the second one in Charlotte. Needless to say I woke up at 4:30 am and was traveling for about 18 hours yesterday. I'm on jet lag now and will be feelin it tonight since I couldn't sleep in. The weather here is amazing and it's so nice not having to bundle up to go any where. My first thing on the agenda for tomorrow is to hit up either Cafe Rio or Gecko Grill. Anybody want to join me?







Here are some pictures from Craig's baptism. It was a great night and was pretty cool seeing him so happy. We are so excited for him. Jonathan baptized him with a strong slam dunk into the water. When they came up one of the Missionaries said "so that's how the Army baptizes". It made quite a splash. Jon said afterwards he just wanted to make sure he went all the way under. But, all in all it was a good turn out and a wonderful experience for us.



Hangin with the boys!




5 comments:

Leah Fitts said...

i mean i am balling of course..... u are amazing em. i love you!

Mary Ann said...

i wish i still lived there... i would love to eat with you and get my hair done.. cute picture

ANDERSONS said...

I don't know if you remember me but I went to high school with you! I found your blog off courtney overstreets blog. I saw you at Melanies wedding and never got around to saying hi to you. well thats awesome you live in germany from your blog it looks veri pretty there but i bet your are excited to be home!you and your husband make a cute couple!!

Flaherty Fam said...

Your pics are so fun. So, how long do you get to visit for? As far as your "boredom" pics, very funny by the way, are you able to work in Germany?

Aunt Tawnya said...

Call Vanessa and me so we can get lunch or something! You still are the cutest! I am glad you are a part of our family (kinda)!
Love you!

Aunt T