Tuesday, November 13, 2007

He's here!

Yep, you heard it Joanthan has finally come home or to Germany I should say. He got here yesterday afternoon and it was amazing to have him home. Unfortunately my camera is broken so I have no new pics to post. But I will post some when Jonathan and I take some with his cam. He has 7 days of working half days doing paperwork and then he gets 14 days off. I'm really excited to have him all to my self for 2 weeks.

12 comments:

Chance and Sarah said...

That is so great you guys get to spend 2 weeks together alone. Hope you guys have fun and enjoy your time off.

Leah Fitts said...

yea!!!!!!!!!!!! tell him that justin and i are glad he is there safe! i miss you !!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

That's so awesome!!! I'm so excited for you guys! It's like your newly weds again! Enjoy your time together! Miss you!

dan and ashley said...

yea! i'm glad you guys are back together finally! how long are you in germany??? and what the heck are you guna do there!?? what an experience!

RegaNater said...

Yea! I will let me mom know too. We are all so happy he's back safe!

RegaNater said...

Yea! I will let me mom know too. We are all so happy he's back safe!

Lacey said...

Miss you sis, I have gone to pick up the phone so many times to call you and then think, oh wait she is in Germany! Guess what I had to chop my hair. UGH! I will send you an email and a pic soon. Love you and tell Jon hi and Cayden is sooo happy he is done in Iraq

The Lake's said...

Hey Emmy! I miss you soo much but I am so happy you have your hubby back and safe I havent been on the blog recently been busy but I got on so I could check on you and Im glad things are better now! Sorry you were sick! Love ya!

Taya said...

Woah Emily! I no joke just looked at the comment you put on my blog and I had already written you an email back! Crazy!! So check your email and you can be updated on the life of Mataya Gissel! haha I Love and miss you

Taya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

I'm sooo happy for you! I miss you like crazy, watched the bachelor last night without you. But I'm happy that you and Jonathan are FINALLY together again. love you. miss you. be safe.

Aunt Tawnya said...

Hope you are having a blast with your hubby. Vanessa and I were talking about you today and saying how much we miss you! Love you. Happy Turkey Day!!!