Well, I am in Schweinfurt sitting in the Library on base. fun I know! The trip over was fine thanks to Joanna's wonderful little pills for me to sleep. Thanks girl! I only missed 2 trains and had to haul my luggage around to get to the next one. That was so much fun. The next day after I arrived I got seriously a bad case of the stomach flu. I will spare you all the nasty details but I was alone in my apartment shivering from the hott and cold sweats and throwing up. YUCK! I was freaking out cuz I thought I was going to pass out and I know nobody over here or even how to call 911 I'm pretty sure it's not 911 though over here. Anyway I called me mommy balling and then slept it off. Thankfully it was only the 24 hour bug. Now I am just waiting until Jonathan gets home hopefully either Sunday or Monday. Oh, I forgot to mention that it is fetchin cold here and walking everywhere since we don't have a car yet is pretty much amazing. ha But, all in all I just can't wait to see my hubby and make all this worth it. I hope you are all doing great and enjoying the warm weather in AZ. I miss you all!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Emily you are a brave girl and a strong one too. I am so glad that you will get to be with your hubby and Im glad that you made it there ok! Love you!
why am i crying i hate you....... ill try to call you tomo i love you!!!!!!
Emily,
I am so glad you got there safe and sound. Sorry we did not get together before you left. Have a BLAST!!! I'll miss you! Love you!
Oh man, I was just sick with the flu...not fun! I'm so sorry! I hope your hubby got there today, let us know soon!
Emily that is awful!! Traveling pretty much is awful but to be sick and not to even have your hubby with you. I am so sorry! Have fun when your hubby gets home!
Post a Comment