Wednesday, August 22, 2007






Okay, the 1st pic is at Southern Hospitality (Justin Timberlakes restraunt), the 2nd pic is of us getting skrewed out of 50 bucks by the bike driver guys, 3rd pic We miss you Elizabeth and can't wait to see ya again, 4th pic is where we pretty much spent most of our time in New York, good ol H&M!

8 comments:

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Emily!!! You are so cute!!! It looks like you guys had a blast in New York. I'm jealous! I'm so sad, I'm going tomorrow to go get my hair done. I wish I could fly down to AZ to have you do it! It's gonna be weird. I think I'm gonna go with just an all over color, but I might chop off a few inches too. Ahhhh! I miss you! Love ya!

Aunt Tawnya said...

Emily,
Thanks for the cutest haircut EVER!!! You are truly amazing! Love you tons!!!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey Em! I miss you! I wish you could come back up to Utah again before you leave. When are you leaving? Will you still be in AZ for the wedding? Hopefully, maybe I'll try to get an appointment with you before the wedding. I think we're gonna come down Wed. night the 3rd. Well, I'll call you later to set something up. Love ya!

The Haslam Family said...

I just barely noticed that you even commented on our blog. Hey it only took two months. :) Isnt New York the best. Thats where Nate proposed to me. So many entertaining things to do. I cant wait to go back. Are those all your nieces and nephews? So cute. Mae misses you. She was so cute I had her on my lap when I was looking at your blog she got so excited to see you. I hope all is well.

nolongerablog said...

Thank you so much about the cake! well, so you know my husband, when im out with my husband i met so many new people i cant put names to faces. i had to check out your blog... now i dont know if its him or not but is your little brother david???? i love that kid! he is such a good guy, a really good friend to cory and i both. well once again thank you about the cake.. oh and so your husband is in the army??? my family as well, god bless and you guys are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

thanks! i really want to move back after i'm done school. which means we'd all have to spend lots of time together so i could keep my mind off of being away from my family. k, love you

Aunt Tawnya said...

Emily,
Thanks for the hair products. When do I get to see you, I hope you will be at Jamie's wedding. You need to see some of our new shirts. Love you!

RegaNater said...

Emily. What are you up to this Thurs. want to hang out?