




My little nephew turned one and it was so funny to watch him dig into his cake. He was lovin it and throwing it everywhere. Little boys are so messy and I love it! Here are some pics of the cutest little man ever.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Porter Mans 1st Birthday
Posted by
emmielou
at
10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is so cute! I can't wait to see you next week! I'm so glad that I can get my hair done by you one last time before you leave us! I'm so excited for you and John though. That's awesome that you fianlly get to live with your husband! Love ya!
i didn't get to talk to you much at the reception. i heard you are moving to Germany??? that's crazy. hope you have fun there and spend lots of time with your husband. just wondering, why Germany?
Sarah
Post a Comment