Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jace turns 3!

I need to get caught up with one birthday before the next one. We had a fun Toy Story birthday for Jace. He loves Buzz Lightyear so I couldn't resist. We decided to have a BBQ and rented a ramada at the Tumbleweed Park. It's such a cool park for the kids and besides being a little chilly it was lots of fun. I even made way too many cupcakes with my moms help. We attempted the aliens from Toy Story. They were cute but not as professional as the ones online of coarse. Jace is growing up so fast and I want time to slow down. He is getting so smart and keeps us laughing every day with his goofy comments. We love you so much buddy.

2 comments:

Herla cyning said...

That's a cool theme. It looks like you put some work into that.

Yolanda said...

I have to compliment your hair in these pics because I've been wearing mine just like that with an accessory headband too...I don't know why I thought it was funny, but it looks darling and your hair has grown a ton! AND thanks for the hair tutorial, you did good.