We had so much fun this year in Utah for Christmas. We did lots of playing including Temple Lights, Bouncy place, Way too much food, DI, Tai Pan, Movies and of coarse good, entertaining conversation. We all miss being close together but when we do get to see each other it makes it that much more special. We miss you all already!
BUrrrrrrr, it was cold at the Temple Lights and Jace was not happy about it at first.
Jace was so much fun this year and at a perfect age for Christmas celebrations. His face in the center picture says it all.
Uncle Nathan took us on a tour of his Station. Jace loved it and thought driving around on the fire truck was the best thing ever. He talked about it for days. Thanks Nate for the good time.
We decided to take a few family pictures while we were all together, these are just some I snapped on the side. Love all these cute kiddos.
Not sure where Mary was when I was snapping these, I am sad we didn’t get one together too.
Going through his stocking, he was super pumped about the Christmas tree peanut butter cups, that’s my boy. Those are my favorite too.
Luke is seriously at the best age and he is so much fun. Such a happy boy and I want to freeze time so my kids stay little forever, wah wah.
Obviously Luke was happy about his first Christmas.
Love my family so much
Love this picture of Jon and Luke
My favorite boys in the whole world
David and his precious little Bentley
Love this man and his family, I am so grateful for the amazing family he has. Thanks guys for a great Christmas we all had.

2 comments:
You guys all look great, including Dee in his big goofy hat. Those peanut butter christmas trees rock! The pictures you guys took outside are great, and that one of Jon and Luke is awesome. I greatly regret not being able to join you guys for Christmas.
In re your last comment: consider it so planned :-)
Post a Comment