I really need to start remembering to write all the funny stuff my kids do down. So, the other day I get home from work and Jon tells me this little story about Jace. We have been trying to get Jace to go poop in the potty, he did it one time all by himself then ran in and told me he pooped in the potty. He had drug his little chair next to the potty and climbed up and went. Wow, I was shocked I thought “Great this will be easy to potty train this kid.” Wrong, he hasn’t wanted to do it again since. So we have been bribing him with train rides and nerf guns and treats. he wants that nerf gun so bad it’s all he talks about, but yet won’t go poop. Anyway, so the little stinker went poop in his diaper then took his diaper off and dumped the poop into the toilet, he even threw the diaper away to disguise it. He then ran in happy as a clam to his dad telling him he went poop in the potty and needs his “big gun like Grady”. I won’t go into the gross details but it was very apparent to Jonathan that this is what had happened and he didn’t really go poop in the potty. Geez, 2 year olds are way too smart for their own good and moms. I need to commit to the 3 day potty training but want to do it on a 3 days in a row I don’t have work. It’s going to be a doozy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's hysterical, and kinda gross. :-)
Hey..im potty training chris and he hasn't gone poop in the potty yet but we took diapers completely out and just stuck him in underwear. He hasn't had a pee accident in like 3 weeks. You should try that it might be the key!
Ha Ha, thats awesome, funny kid. They are so smart when they want something, arent they? Miss you guys, see you soon!
Post a Comment