I have my 36 week check up on Wednesday. I am starting to get to the point of really wanting this baby to come early rather than late. Jace was born at 38 weeks and that would be perfect if this guy would follow his brothers footsteps. I am booked at work until March 15th and would love to have him on my mom’s birthday which is March 17th right at my 38 week mark. Too bad they come on their own time and don’t have to obey their moms requests. And yes we are still undecided on the name of this little man, but have plenty to choose from. I guess we will choose after we see him just like I did with Jace. The real purpose for this post is to try out my new windows live writer for blogging. I have my very own laptop now since when I dropped and broke it, Jon got an ipad for school. Little did we know his Dad is amazing and fixed the laptop. Yay, I love having my own computer. Thanks Dee, you rock!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
36 weeks
Posted by
emmielou
at
7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I was just thinking about you while I was in the shower haha and how close you are. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little man. Good luck these next few weeks I know how they drag. Coming the 11th for a dentist app what are you guys doing? You could have a baby but that would be a little too early.
My dear, you are pregnant, Wow! Good luck these next few weeks, Em. I will be anxiously waiting to hear of the successful welcoming into this world of little Anderson "#2."
Kamala I would love to see you. Call me when you are in town. Craig, ease up on the wow, I am not that big to deserve a wow. haha ok I am getting large I will admit it.
;-)
You're getting so close! Good luck- and your belly is so cute!
Post a Comment