It's a work in progress, but it's coming along.
 |
| some frames I had from goodwill that just needed some tlc, aka spray paint |
 |
| the wood from Justin that will get hung on brackets for shelves |
 |
| also a goodwill find from long ago that just now got painted, currently Jace's shoes are filling this up |
 |
| This is a project that took less than 2 hours. I threw it together the other night after seeing it on this blog http://restorationfurniture.blogspot.com/. Check their blog out they do amazing stuff. Mine is a quick copy of what they did, but still looks adorable on the wall. |
 |
| I still have some obvious holes to fill on this huge wall, but it's coming along. This is the wall above his bed. |
I had to post some of these adorable pictures of Jace with his bff Evelyn. These two have been friends since birth and are really getting along great now. It's fun for me because her mom Diana and I get along great too and love to do crafts while these 2 run wild and the dads feed their xbox addictions. We are both due with #2 only a few weeks apart. Hopefully our new little men will be best pals as well.
 |
| Check out the open mouth kiss |
 |
| And hugs of coarse. I am so glad Jace is over his phase of throwing things at Evelyn and hitting her. Man that was rough for awhile. |
4 comments:
can't wait to see it all put together! i'm still trying to figure out how to get you here to decorate my house. . or even just my kids rooms =)
ok Em, the next time I move I need you to come and help me out with my kids rooms. I mean like a week dedicated to nothing but crafting and decorating. Its been almost a year in this house and I haven't done a dang thing to the kids room's since we are renting and I can't wait until we buy a home again and I can have fun doing some cute stuff. I need your help though! You are so crafty, I need some inspiration. Ha ha!
Jace's room is looking so cute Emily! You are so crafty!!
Hey Emily, how did you do the numbers thing? With Vinyl?
Post a Comment