Friday, January 28, 2011

Haircut and a belly

Jace is getting so grown up to me. He his talking like crazy and will copy everything you say. He puts lots of words together and it amazes me how much they really do know at such a young age. He is extremely attached to his Dad right now and often throws fits when he wakes up to him gone. The other day he had to carry a picture around of the two of them until he finally calmed down. He then took a nap and when he woke up, he informed me over and over that "Dadda is fun Mom". I tried to convince him I was just as fun but he wasn't having it.

Jace ready to go to a birthday party at the park with his sweet Spiderman lunchbox

He face planted in the rocks and got some good scabs on his face

Telling me he is 2 now

A random belly shot at 32 weeks. This is only the 2nd picture I have taken of the belly. How sad. last time I took one every week.

He loved opening his presents and was sad when he was done

I finally caved in and decided to give my big 2 year old his first haircut. He did awesome and sat still the entire time. I was quite shocked, if you know Jace he is not much for sitting still.

He looks too old now, but handsome as ever.

He could care less though about getting his picture taken. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute.

-rcb

Sarah said...

I saw a little of Jonathan in him with his hair cut. He's a freaking cute kid. It's very sad that Leo & Jace are missing out on some good playing time. Leo wants to play catch all the time. I'm sure Jace would be happy to throw a ball. Kisses!

Kamala Crockett said...

Jace is looking so cute! Makes me laugh that he remembers Gunnar's name when he sees babies. Lovin that belly too!

Tifani said...

so sweet emily!!!! I can't believe you don't have very far to go!!! you look amazing!!!! luv ya sweetie
Tif

dan and ashley said...

i can't believe you *doing hair* didnt cut his hair for 2 years! i cute Jaylee's @ 5 weeks! ;0) you look great- getting close!

Herla cyning said...

Emmers, I know I've already commented as the perpetually anonymous "RCB," but I am now desirous of alerting you to the fact that I have opened my own blog. I would have you check it out.
Again, allow me to comment on the cuteness of the boy and, in addition, the enormity of your second who has yet to hatch! Good luck with the final stages.
Peace,
"rcb"