Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Family Pictures

We had the wonderful Darby take some family pictures for us a few weeks ago. As always I thought it was going to be a disaster because this time Jace is older and was running around like crazy. He seriously did not want to sit still. But, of coarse Darby managed to capture some adorable shots. There were a ton that I loved. Here are a few of my favs, and by a few I mean like 8 maybe, haha.


I was so happy she got some really cute ones of Jon and Jace together.

I want to get this one blown up big for my wall, I love it.

This is the face he does every time you ask to see his funny face.

I love his rosy little cheeks in this one, from running around.


This is when we first started and he was so mad at me for making him wear that jacket.

Jace has been totally loving his Dad lately and its absolutely adorable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure I said this on Facebook: You guys look very lovely together. Great photos.

-rcb

Grandpa George said...

These pics mremind me of that old Kodak "Turn Around" theme song from the 60's. Way sentimental for me these days!

Grandpa George said...

I meant "remind" . . .

Anonymous said...

These pics came out so cute! You have the cutest family!