Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Fun

Diana and I with lots of help from my amazing mother, finished our stockings just in time to get them hung on the wall with our cute boards we made. They turned out so adorable and I might be in love with them. It was definitely a learning process though. The only other things I have really sewn are my curtains, and those were straight lines. Lets just say there may have been some seam ripping and resewing. I also wish I had cut my pattern a lot wider because they turned out pretty skinny. Thanks mom for all your help, what would I do with out you.

Daddy and Jace hanging out at Bass Pro after we were informed Santa was booked for the night. Little did we know that Jace was going to love Santa, or not.

Love my little man

Cute old truck

I really thought he would love Santa, because he had been so excited to talk about Santa and see pictures of him. We waited in line for almost an hour at San Tan Mall and this is what happened. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with sitting on his lap. It was quite fun, with everyone staring at us.

Christmas morning opening his presents. I had to post this picture to remember our trip to Urgent Care on Christmas Eve night. Jace got pink eye and had an ear infection. Jon then woke up Christmas morning with pink eye and my nephew Grady got it a few days later. Man that stuff is contagious.

He loves his pillow pet from Meme and Grandpa. He sleeps with it every night and gets mad at mom and dad when we try and lay on it. It's quite comfy by the way.

Still not feeling well but loving on his Buzz anyway

2 comments:

The Garlock's said...

That pink eye has sure been going around, looks like you guys still had fun though!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little boy. I'm glad to see that picture you sent me in detail. Happy New Year. My resolution is to come see you folks again! :-)

-RCB