Monday, October 18, 2010

Little bit of lately

I love when he sleeps like this in his car seat

Lindsey, Cami and I at Lindsey's baby shower

Jace is such a little hoarder, it cracks us up. He has to carry so many things with him every where we go. Normally he has all his frisbee's and his balls.

On our way to a wedding and he looked adorable so I whipped my camera out.

Daddy and Jace

My grizzly man and baby

He does this with his frisbee and balls. Ball on each side and frisbee behind the head.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So freaking Cute. Jace is normal! Leo does the same thing, put with books & trucks.

Anonymous said...

Cute kid, but who is that mountain man holding him?

-RCB

Jade said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is sooo big & adorable!! I haven't seen him in like a year....WOW!! That must mean I need to have my hair done by a pro!! :)

Anonymous said...

can't believe how old Jace looks! He is so incredibly cute and styling!! Love his clothes. . want to shop for me too?!!