
I started the night out with a few pictures of coarse to send to my husband who loves to get new pics to stay in the loop. Side note, this necklace is one of the fun crafts I have been experimenting with. It's a mixture of the rosette silk flowers and the singed silk flowers. They are fun and easy to make. If you want to learn to make them, come on over or email me for directions.

We all got dressed up in our black dresses and went to dinner at the Avalon in Scottsdale. It was so cute that they had menu's with Jaime's name and stuff on them for our party.

The whole gang and yes we are awkward in the front row trying to squat down for a bazillion pictures.

The bride to be, isn't she gorgeous

Trying to take a normal picture with Melanie as you may know if you know her, is impossible.

Nicole, Jo, and Jaime

You did it Mel, you smiled and didn't even close your eyes. This took a few shots but I made her be good for one.
3 comments:
Your are so pretty Emily, you make me jealous. So I love the necklace you made, its so cute, you should have a class to make them, cause I want to learn.
Em, you're lovely woman, but where's that little man of yours? =]
-RCB
Em, you're lovely woman, but where's that little man of yours? =]
-RCB
Post a Comment