The latest craft we have been working on is an adapted version of the "cookie sheet calendar"
found here at http://wonderfullywhimsy.blogspot.com/
Check out her blog she has a lot of cute ideas, especially if you love paper like I do. This project turned out to be a little more work than we expected, mainly because we decided to go all out. Luckily next time when I do another one of these babies I will have my new Klic-n-Kut die cutter that I just ordered (yes I am so excited about this). So these will be easy peasy. Stephanie's is almost done and looking super cute and Leah's is done but forgot to take picture's. 4 crafters and 3 babies is fun and crazy for sure. We bought all our frames to redo at DI and the metal sheets from Home Depot. If you want the dimensions for all the chip board pieces just email me at emilyandjdee@gmail.com and I can give them to you or go wonderfullywhimsy if you are making one on a cookie sheet.
found here at http://wonderfullywhimsy.blogspot.com/
Check out her blog she has a lot of cute ideas, especially if you love paper like I do. This project turned out to be a little more work than we expected, mainly because we decided to go all out. Luckily next time when I do another one of these babies I will have my new Klic-n-Kut die cutter that I just ordered (yes I am so excited about this). So these will be easy peasy. Stephanie's is almost done and looking super cute and Leah's is done but forgot to take picture's. 4 crafters and 3 babies is fun and crazy for sure. We bought all our frames to redo at DI and the metal sheets from Home Depot. If you want the dimensions for all the chip board pieces just email me at emilyandjdee@gmail.com and I can give them to you or go wonderfullywhimsy if you are making one on a cookie sheet.

8 comments:
Those calenders are super cute! I am gonna try and make my self one I might be calling you for help, same with the bow holder i have the bulletin board for the back now just need to find the material and ribbon i want. looks like you guys had fun!
super super cute!! how bout i just pay you to craft for me! =)
Very creative!
-rcb
Those cookie sheet calendars are stinkin cute! I definitely want to make one! Invite me to your craft extravaganzas!!!
Would this be something you could use your new cutter for? http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/
The place mats?
Cute crafts! I wanna start doing them with you when I move back! You might have to teach me a little though cause I'm not too crafty. :) Can't wait to move home and hang out, and have our baby boys be friends! Love ya!
Jace looks like Jonathan in the picture with his girls. I have to make that calendar! I will be emailing you!
Um, okay. Those are the cutest calendars ever. You are so stinkin' crafty!
Post a Comment