I don't care what you say, teething does cause all sorts of problems such as; runny nose, congestion, fever, watery/glazed eyes, and not to mention the normal grouchy, clingy, sad and of coarse sleepless nights. In conclusion, Jace cut his first tooth on Wednesday. He has never in his entire almost 8 months of life been congested or had a runny nose until the night he starts cutting a tooth. The whole tooth has broken through, now we wait for the next.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
jaylee got her 2 in 3 days- good luck!
I completly agree!!
I don't have any babes of my own, but I've done my fair share of babysitting and YES, every baby that is teething has a runny nose, congested, etc... Emily, I wonder how the Dr.'s in Germany would explain this. I'm sure they have the answer.
I KNOW! The little girl I nannied would go from sweet angel to crazy-mean-monster every time a tooth came in. It was terrible. There was also the "runs" and a temperature.
Not related my eye!
Post a Comment