
Aunt Lori fed him part of a sugar free Popsicle, he thought this felt great on his sore gums

His body was stained purple though

Loves to swim, he kept these goggles on no problem, I need to buy some so his little eyes don't get so red from all his splashing


So Dad, Can I pass for a girl?

just maybe, haha! I know you are going to kill me for these babe! And yes I am aware of how dirty he is in this pic, but he is a spit up machine. Now that we have introduced solids to his diet this creates some lovely spit up.

I bought this unfinished frame months ago and wanted to mod podge it up. I finally had the perfect picture for it so it motivated me to do it to match his JACE letter blocks.

Is that not the cutest face you've ever seen?

After finally making room in my mom's sewing room for his crib, I moved him out of my room. This created an empty wall that needed to be filled. So I did some quick hangings and now it's no longer bare. My craft table is below this so it's kinda hectic, but at least the wall looks cute.
4 comments:
he is such a cutie emily! and i LOVE your wall. . i desperately need you to come to my house! i have had frames sitting on the floor in the living room for a month now cause i can't figure out how to arrange them. so. . any plans for a trip to utah?!! lol
Em, Jace is the cutest little guy ever, but let's not forget that he IS a guy :-)
- Craig
I LOVE those popsicle pictures!!! haha they are freaking adorable :)
Em, he is so sweet, I miss him and you. I need you to come help me decorate and make some jewelry and some more flowers for hair. We need to plan some time for you to come out. Love ya, miss ya tons!
Post a Comment