We just got home from 5 days of camping with my family up by Greer. It was such a fun trip and a much needed vacation from the AZ heat. We only had a few mishaps such as Jace being sick half a day throwing up, the darn mosquito bites, and being frickin cold at night. With that being said we had some good card games, camp fires, yummy food, and just hanging out in the nice, cool weather.
Even my little guy got plenty dirty

He was such a trooper for his first camping trip ever

Such a sweetie

They all climbed the watch tower,
Jace and I took pics from below

Meme and 11 of her 18
grand kids
The view was amazing


He had a ring from his
binky, it was either the wind blown face or the dirt, probably both

Ready for bed

Lily turned the big 8! So, we celebrated in the mountains

yep we needed jackets

Could this boy be any cuter!? I know I may be partial but I have the most adorable boy ever

Are you checking out the massive
mosquito bite on my head, that was the first of many more to come over the next 5 days.
Jace didn't get a single one.

This is his "I love camping scream"

We finally made it home and he crashed sitting up on the couch
5 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful landscape. I'm a big fan of the "I love camping" scream. Are you rocking that infamous braid and twist hairdo?
-Craig
So fun. I know we will be camping soon. Hunting season is just around the corner. This year we have our Airstream to stay in though.
He is getting so big! The view looks amazing, I can't wait for us to go camping soon and get out of the heat!
Ok! Jace is so cute I love his yelling face so cute! we missed you at bootcamp, are you coming tomorrow?
What a fun little trip. Jace is such a cutie pie.
Post a Comment