Monday, March 23, 2009

the new pouty face

I just had to post some of these pictures. He was exactly 2 months old but wasn't celebrating his 2 month birthday with all smiles. He was having a rough day. Probably because he was mad at me for dragging him around all day while I ran errands. He is changing and getting big. I love when he wakes up happy and starts trying to talk to me. He has also discovered this new "I'm really ticked off" cry where he his letting me have it with those lungs of his. It doesn't happen often but when it does he is ticked. Luckily even when he is fussy he is a pretty easy child to calm down.
Is that not the cutest pouty face you've ever seen?
This is his serious face he does a lot
Can switch from pouts to smiles in an instant

I just love this little man, I could eat him up for sure.

silly boy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that is precious!

-Craig

Teresa & Dee said...

He is changing! I almost want to cry because I'm missing so much! Emily he is just adorable, love all the pictures you take and share with all of us. Love and Miss you!!

Sarah said...

He's definately a keeper. My sil has to do the Mylicone twice a day.

Lacey said...

So CUTE! You must love and adore him SOOO much!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that pouty face! so stinkin cute =)

ANDERSONS said...

He is so cute!!! Love all the little faces!

Unknown said...

From Aunt Carol
Love the pics, especially the pouty face