Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Faces

Jace has started making fun smiley faces at me. It doesn't happen often but he is doing it more and more. He has brief segments of happy time and where he is smiling and cooing at me, until he works him self into a cry. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone that commented but I already tried the Mylicone drops and the suppositories (the suppositories work but I know you aren't supposed to use them all the time.) Anyway, all is well I am just making do with no sleep. Thank goodness for my mom who helps out a ton. And speaking of my mom, it's her birthday today so I have to say Happy Birthday to the best mom a girl could ask for. I love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool pictures. Remember, the less drugs, the better.

-Craig

OurFamily said...

He is so sweet! I want to see him again :)

ANDERSONS said...

I love thoughs faces they are so cute!

Teresa & Dee said...

He is changing so fast, he looks so cute smiling. I love to come to your blog and just look at him. He is adorable.