Look at these studs
Two of my favorite boys turned another year older today. Hayden turned the big 10 and Cayden only 1 year behind turned 9. These are two of the sweetest boys around and I love hanging out with them. Hayden is such a great big brother with an amazing imagination. He loves to laugh and have a good time. He is easy going and sweet and I can't believe that pretty soon he will be taller than me. Cayden is a smart and athletic kid who pretty much is good at everything he does. We love to play Nintendo together and his little brother loves him to pieces. I love you guys so much and am so proud to be your Auntie. You guys are really maturing into such amazing people. Hope you had a great Birthday!

And Stephanie had a birthday today too. Steph is such a sweet person and I love having you in my life. Our friendship means a lot to me and even from junior high to high school to now, you were always someone I could trust with anything. She is smart, beautiful, fun to be with, and is a new proud mommy of baby Harlee Mae. I can't wait for our kiddos to be buddies and play together. I love you Steph and know we will have many more years of friendship to come.
1 comment:
Ah, Em, you're awesome. I will have to bring Hayden in here and show him what an AWESOME aunt he has.
Post a Comment