Friday, March 6, 2009

cosmic bowling and 6 weeks old

My little baby is six weeks old today. I can't believe how fast time has gone. It's hard to remember my life with out him in it. He brings so much comfort and happiness to my life. I just love him to pieces. The last two weeks have been a bit harder because my poor little man was so constipated. he only had one BM in 7 days and I finally had to give him a suppository. He has been so miserable, fussy and gassy. I felt so bad cuz he would grunt and turn red in the face but could never get it out. Now, for all you moms out there that have experienced this or have a baby with an upset stomach all the time, here is some break through advice. Take them into Leland Geiger. He is a miracle worker and after Jace's visit to him, he is now pooping regularly again and is back to his old self with a lot less fussing. He also adjusted me and wow, does my back feel better. Jace has done some growing and I have had to put away some of his newborn outfits that are now too short for him. He is more alert now and always trying to pick his head up and he can hold it up now for a long time. he is also turned into quite the little kicker, which means his blankets never stay on. I had a girls night the other night and we went cosmic bowling. My parents watched Jace for me and since I am pumping bottles, he does great taking a bottle too. It was fun to hang out with the girls for a few hours.
I walked in the other day to Jace sleeping like this, with his arms up in the air.

Cosmic Bowling Pics

Conjoined at the face


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How on Earth does he sleep like that? That's awesome.

-Craig

Joanna said...

Sometimes I think I look like a gypsy. Baby Jace is so talented!

Sarah said...

Jace is just like his daddy, he can sleep anywhere! He is getting so big and I'm missing it. I should be able to send some things with Phoebe and Samuel this week. I've never had a kid that is constipated. But I hear it's really bad. Olivia is still that way. Love you. Oh and I was writing about a shirt.

Mary Ann said...

You are so so cute and small after just having a baby! He is perfect! Congrats!

ANDERSONS said...

I can't believe how much he has grown already, he is so cute and I love thoughs picture you used of him in your header.