Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bumbo, not quite yet

I sat Jace in his Bumbo for the first time just to see how he would do in it. As you can see he had a hard time holding his head up for very long in it.
This lasted for like 2 seconds before he wanted out of the bumbo. He looks so dang cute though.
I took a cute video of him laying on the bed the other day but can't get it to load on my blog or on my facebook. It's so frustrating. Facebook says it doesn't support that type of video file and the blog just says "sorry error". Any one know how to fix that?

7 comments:

[re]becca said...

facebook does the same thing with my videos too

Anonymous said...

That's great; make him work now so he grows up big and strong:-)

-Craig

OurFamily said...

He's so big! What a sweetie... The only way I can get videos to work is to download them to youtube.

darbs said...

so funny!!

hey em, email me when you have a minute, got a quick question for you!

darbyelizabeth at gmail.com

Flaherty Fam said...

Jace is such a doll! I can't seem to upload videos either...so frustrating!

Unknown said...

Um...Nathan and I need to hold him. He is too cute, Em! I can't believe how much he is changing!

theniufamily said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! I love all the pictures!