Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yes it's true

I am back from Germany once again and here to stay this time. Long story short I had to come home now and get paperwork done for insurance and stuff like that. The flight was really long and I was extremely uncomfortable, but I made it nonetheless. It was really hard to leave Germany for good. I didn't even want to think about it. I hate saying goodbyes and I hated leaving my cozy little apartment. I pretty much had a mental break down the night before I left about leaving my husband again (darn pregnancy hormones) but at least I didn't ball my eyes out at the security check. I have done that before and it is really embarrassing. We still don't know yet in Jonathan is going to get to stay back until January or if he will be deploying in November with his Unit. I'll keep you all updated though when we do find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absence diminishes commonplace passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and kindles fire. Hang in there Em.

-Craig

The Garlock's said...

I seriosly love all your great pics, its so fun to see all the cool places you got to see and your cute preggo belly. Hopefully Jonathan will get to stay back and be with you and the baby!