I know a few of you have asked for an updated belly pic, so here it is. Although, I must say that I don't think my belly has grown much in the last few weeks. I am now almost 4 months and can't wait to feel better and better. I have already noticed a difference in not throwing up and having a little more energy. YEAH! Something weird I must add is that I have noticed my back arching more which is strange because I am not even big yet . It's like you do it without realizing. My mom said "oh just wait until you are about to pop and you will really feel it in your low back"

Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
You are so dang cute Em! Ok, so I just read that you went to your reunion at Sherwood forest - I didn't know you were part of the Sherwood clan! My best friend's mom is a Sherwood and I've gone several times to help clean Sherwood forest in preparation for the reunion. I actually have numerous friends that come from those 96 first cousins (and thus attend the reunion). Small world!
You are gorgeous as always!!! Your lil belly is so cute! Man, I hope I look like that when my time comes! How's Scott doing?
let's see if this works Em. Oh yeah, cute pic.
You still make the hottest pregnant girl.
You are so cure Emily, I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and better.
Check out blingblingbyamelia (dot) blogspot (dot) com for a BLING GIVEAWAY! Contest ends August 25th!
Okay, so you don't even look prego...not fair. Your going to be one cute mama.
Emily,
You are so dang cute. You look tiny...where is the belly. Let's do dinner soon!
Love you!
Look at you miss prego! I am so happy for you. How exciting! You make pregnancy look like a breeze!
seriously em you are freaking adorable!!! how are you feeling girl! heard you are here! we need to get together!! love you
Hey my darling! We most definitely need to hang when you're not busy throwing up! :) I can't wait to see you with! You make pregnant look so good, email me and we'll talk. yolandamae@yahoo.com
Hey Emily--Saw you at the Emerald Acres Ward today but didn't get to you in time to say "hi". Was happy to see you are pregnant. Congratulations! Glad you are at the end of the morning sickness--it is not much fun. Hope all continues to go well for you. Looks like you are having some pretty great experiences.
Judy Worthen
Post a Comment