Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Guess What???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone I have some news. I am in AZ right now until Sept. 27th. It was a spur of the moment thing when I found out that Jon was going to be gone the month of Aug doing some training. I bought my ticket the day before I left and flew home. Jonathan has leave days from Sept. 10th to Sept. 28th so he will be meeting me in AZ and then we will fly back together. So, to all my long lost friends out there I would love to see anyone I can while I am down. I don't have a cell phone so if you want to get together write me on here and I will call you. I can't wait to see you all and catch up.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Give us a ring.

Sarah said...

I am jealous of anyone that gets to see your cute face and rubs the belly. I won't be able to make it down when Jonathan is in the States. Hope you have a great time. Adam and I were discussing how we miss all the great places to eat in Mesa. At least there's a Cafe Rio here. Love and miss you.

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Ahhhh, I'm so sad that we've already made all of our AZ trips for the summer! Are you guys coming up to Utah at all? Please call me if you do! I'd love to see you and your cute little belly! Love you and miss you!

Taya said...

I am tict at you!!! You couldnt book that ticket like 3 weeks ago??? Seriously?? Oh geez i am just fuming!! haha but for real if you dont see me while you are in the states i dunno what I will do. A Utah trip would be the best idea. I love you!

ANDERSONS said...

How fun to be in AZ with your family and friends, I hope you have a fun time. Oh and you need to picture of your prego belly and give everyone update.

Aunt Tawnya said...

See you should go to Utah for the first game so we can all hang out. I will call you sometime this week. Love you!