I thought since I will soon be reunited with my hubby that I would do a tribute of pictures from our time spent together during his R&R break. Soon it won't be for only 2 short weeks that we get to be together. I couldn't be more excited to live together again. I also want to say thanks to the many people in my life that have helped me get through these last 2 years. Especially to my parents and all they do for me, and to Leah for seriously pulling me through this hard time. Without you girl I don't know what I would have done, I love you like a sister and will miss you tremendlously, but can't wait for you to visit me in Germany. Okay, enough of the sappy post. =)
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Posted by
emmielou
at
12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Oh my gosh Emily, I can't believe you're leaving! These pictures of you and your hubby are so cute! I'm so excited for you guys that you finally get to be together again. I'm glad that we got to go to dinner with you last week and see you one more time before you left. You are such a strong girl, and John is so lucky to have you! Hope the move goes good. You have to let us know you made it safely! Keep in touch! Love you!
Hi Emily . . . I'm a friend of John's from high school and I saw your blog link on Nate and Theresa's page. In fact I think I met you once a million years ago at Johns house - I have this faint recollection of you leaving on a motorcycle with him. Hmmmm. You're beautiful by the way! Please tell John that Lindsey Wilkins said hi. Good luck in Germany!
Emily,
I am going to miss you!!! I love you tons!! Good luck in Germany! Have so much FUN with your hubby!
Emily,
When do you leave??? I really want to go to lunch but Monday I work, Tuesday Vanessa teaches dance, and Wednesday is Halloween!!! Come by my house on Halloween night if you want to, the whole family will be here. Call us and let us know!!! Love you tons! Aunt T
yeah when do you leave? If you leave before I see you I will be so depressed. please call me!!!
Thursday I have stuff going on until 2:00pm. What day do you leave???? Call me or Vanessa!!! Love you!
EMILY!!!! You cant leave!! It's just not right! I need you. You and John have gone long enough without each other... it's not gonna kill ya to move up here with me and just wait a little longer for him to come home! haha ok sorry im being so selfish! I know you need to be with your hubby! But I am gonna miss you like crazy! You are so awesome and I love you to death! Im saving all my pennies so i can come be a nazi with you. Ooops was that bad to say on here?? But anyways im gonna make it happen!
Emily!!! I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your dinner! I had school and some gay dance thing! I am so happy for you though!! Hubby for life!! Let me know an address so I can send you your skirt!! I promise I dont want to steal it!! Love ya girl, hope you are doing well:)
It was so good to see you the other day~! I'm so glad you get to be with your hubby so soon! Take care... I'll miss ya!
Hey, Em. It's Dad. Just viewed Leah's "I Miss Emily" slide show.
It is so cute. I love the frowny goodbye faces. Mary Shumway now has a blog, too. Told her she needs to link up with your's and Lacey's. More later. Love you!
Post a Comment