Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New York in a Nutshell






We had so much fun in New York. I already want to go back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are so freakin photogenic. anyways i love you and can't wait to meet up again!

nicole and kevin said...

Umm so i wish i still lived in AZ so that you can take me shopping and make me look as cute and stylish as you, thats all. love ya
Nicole

Aunt Tawnya said...

Those are cute pictures!!! I love H&M plus they have really cute kids clothes for my babies. I miss you Emily!!! Off to Utah this weekend to see Kinzi and move Taya up to Utah. I am not happy about her leaving me. Love you!

Aunt T

Mary Ann said...

These are the cutest pictures... looks like fun! I miss ya, I got my hair done the other day and it doesn't look as good as when you do it!!